I'm going to admit something to you, I have lost my love for whole milk. It makes me feel like a bad child but I just don't like it. I am however addicted to soy milk and soy products. They taste so much better and are so good for you.
Some facts about soy protein:
• Soy protein is a high‐quality, plant‐based protein derived from soybeans
• Soy protein preserves lean body mass, promotes fat loss, and boosts satiety during weight loss
• A blend of proteins – soy, whey and casein, prolongs muscle building after exercise and increases recovery compared to whey alone
• Soy protein promotes muscle growth and development
• Soy protein is equivalent to whey protein for building muscle when consumed as part of a resistance training program
• Soy protein has the ability to displace fat and sugar calories
In my opinion, soy protein is easy on my stomach and really makes a difference when I am running. I usually don't eat a meal before my run and don't want to feel full with a protein shake but I have discovered a great bar to grab before I go. Eat-Smart Bars, Nogii Protein Bars and NOW Energy Bars are a couple of choices that help make sure I am getting the nutrients I need before or after a long workout with a key ingredient for success: soy protein. These bars taste delicious and have made a difference in my energy levels to get through a long (or short) run.
Whether I am going for a run or doing yoga, a smart fitness routine incorporates protein to aide in muscle building and recovery. Yes, stretching is important but nurturing your insides with soy protein is a must!
Also, Soy protein is a high-quality, plant-based protein which promotes muscle growth and development and can help preserve lean body mass during weight loss.
Christmas is coming early! I have a giveaway! I was sent a killer package with these bars plus a traveling exercise kit and I have one to give away!
-Nogii Nutrition Bar
-Now Energy Bar
-“Powered by Soy Protein” Traveler Exercise Kit (its got a jump rope, a pedometer and more!)
The products, information and two gift packs have been provided by DuPont Nutrition and Health