September brings Fall, but not before we take time to celebrate Blueberry Popsicle month! I especially like using Sparkling ICE because it takes the guilt out of this late summer treat.Celebrate with family and friends by making homemade popsicles with this delicious and healthy recipe, featuring Pomegranate Blueberry Sparkling ICE. These popsicles make the perfect low calorie snack or even dessert.
Sparkling ICE (www.sparklingice.com) is a naturally flavored sparkling water that is zero calories, gluten-free, and slightly carbonated. An excellent soda alternative, Sparkling ICE contains B-Vitamins and Vitamin D, along with a caffeine-free Green Tea Extract, which contains healthy antioxidants.
Ice Cube Tray (or your favorite ice pop making molds)
Toothpicks or Popsicle sticks
I bottle Pomegranate Blueberry Sparkling ICE
1 container of fresh blueberries, chopped
1) Fill your trays or molds with Sparkling ICE, topping each with a scoop of chopped blueberries.
2) If using ice cube trays cover tray tightly with tin foil.
3) Poke a Popsicle stick through the foil into each cube.
4) If using an ice pop maker place the handle sticks into the molds.
5) Place in the freezer for about 2 hours or until frozen.